Saturday, May 15, 2010

Black Hearts(On Fire)


Your heart's on fire but you're cold to the touch
I know you want it
But you love yourself too much
Your heart's on fire but your head is a rush
You best believe it
I ain't ever giving up

yes. you better believe it,
I ain't ever giving up.

went to the library today.

fast-forward.. yada yada.
I have work to do tomorrow.

went for dinner with weeseng.
We went to changing appetites.
cause I said they gave awesome portions
and after a few "awesome possum portions"
we went in.

I warned him about the portions.
and he was like.. What's this?(pointing to a picture)
Waiter: that's the chicken fajita.
Weeseng: I'll take it.
Wenbin: I'll have the buffalo wing burger(single patty)

and apprently a buffalo wing burger consists of 3 wings as patties.
YES. 3.
it was this huge mega awesome burger for only 12.90
i was staring at shock.
(yes i know I saw shaun's burger before. but he was having a double-patty)
so i thought mine would be less.. like alot less.
i thought wrong.
IT.WAS.HUGE.

and we ordered shrimps as appetizers some more.
and weeseng's fajita was of awesome portion too.
but he had over 30 dollars' worth of Häagen-Dazs in the afternoon.
so there was no way he could finish.
I thought I could finsih mine.
but the more I ate
the more the taste stuck to my throat
and near the end I utterly gave up.
It was this pure sour taste.
(of awesome possum proportion)

so we paid and left.
then went to times bookstore
he bought books.
i didn't(sucks to have no money)

i NEED money
to invest.
then make a killing in one of the stocks.
and then retire at the age of twenty.

rawr.

ok guess that's all.

Motivations of the day:

Monoku of the day (guest-monoku by fang yu):
Happiness is a gift, sun will shine for the happy ones..

Quote of the day:"Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back" -anyx

Picture of the day:

No comments: