Thursday, May 13, 2010

In For The Kill


I'm going in for the kill
I'm doing it for a thrill
Oh I'm hoping you'll understand
And not let go of my hand

A quote I found over the internet:
“She was a major part of your life; of course you’ll miss her; it’s perfectly normal. It’s like getting a tooth pulled out; after the dentist pulls it, you’re relieved. But how many times do you run your tongue over the spot where it once was ? Probably a hundred times a day.just because it was hurting you, doesn’t mean you don’t notice it. It leaves a gap, and sometimes you see yourself missing it terribly. It’s going to take a while, but it always takes some time. Should you have kept the tooth? No, because it was causing you pain. Pulling the tooth was the right decision, but it’s still going to hurt.”

Was introduced to La Roux during lit. class
thought her song were kind of interesting.
so I went to google it.
and yes her album has been amazing so much.
Maybe because her songs all revolve around...
relevant ideas.
HAHA.

Yes I have her album now. LOL.

I tend to learn something new every geog. lesson.
like how Bangladesh is a country
and not part of India.
(I bet you all didn't know that!
no, don't bluff.)

reading "The restaurant at the end of the universe" By Douglas Adams
It's a very very good book.
really.
that's about the extent of it.
I mean the whole motive seems to be
about how insignificant we are.
when we compare ourselves to the universe.

guess that's all.
and a happy birthday shoutout to fang yu!

Monoku of the day:
Whoever said the chimney smoked?

No comments: