Friday, May 14, 2010

She's a Genius


What you know is who you are
and she's anything
You don't need an education
to know the class that you're in

'sup peeps.

Today.
was.

i felt thin.
HAHAHA.
and my weighing machine at home reads 60kg.
so there's only 3 possiblities:
1)my weighing machine is broken
2)the school's weighing machine is broke.
3) I lost 6 kg in 2 days.

I prefer to think that 2 and 3 are true.
so I shall.
HAHAHA.

the one dollar a day budget for food
thing is kinda working out quite nicely.
I'm already losing my appetite for food.
soon I'll be able to go the whole day without food.
and this leaves me with more money too

And i can use this money
for more productive stuff
such as Ben's and Jerry's with Shaun
HAHA.

(if you studied hard
and you know you did.
would playing after that,
count as a no-no?)

Douglas Adams just keeps getting better and better.

speaking of which.
MY FINGERS
they're breaking off!

like... gross.
the skin is peeling.
i need
medication.
now.
now.
now.

nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

i'm gwetting kinda crazy.
so i better go off now.

Monoku of the day:
The fog that wasn't meant to be


Quote of the day:
“If you’re brave to say ‘good bye’, life will reward you with a new ‘hello’” ~Paulo Coelho

No comments: