Sunday, May 09, 2010

All I Know


And the ending always comes at last
Endings always come too fast
They come too fast
And they pass too slow

hiiya.
you know, a few minutes ago.
i was thinking about blog.
and i had this very interesting topic!
but now, it has totally left my mind,
and i have no idea what it is.
and it was only a few minutes ago! rawr.

It had something to do with smoking
and something to do with studying.

ok i remember what it is about studying.
it's that this momentumn of studying.
is darn hectic,
but it kind of gives life a purpose.
like. we're students.
by studying, we are fulfilling our purpose.
it's better than having nothing,
absolutely nothing to do at all.
Now, that sucks.
especially for a long period of time.
that's my outlook on it, anyway.
anyway, yes, i'm tired.
and having test tomorrow
isn't exactly helping my mood.

the only thing that i'm thankful about.
is that my mum has switched on the air-con
(a very very rare occurrence;
maybe like once in a green sun)
so it's very much cooler in here.

besides that...
hmmm.

at least i managed to analyze Act1
I should be thankful for that I guess.
and she just went and switch it off.
now, there's nothing to be thankful about
other than that i'm online resting my heavy head.

yeap.
someone please remind me to borrow
'a beautiful mind' tomorrow.
thanks
bye.

Season: Autumn

No comments: