Monday, May 10, 2010

Rainbow Veins


Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains
And I'll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins
Cause your heart has a lack of color and we should have known
That we'd grow up sooner or later cause we wasted all our free time alone

so. today.

In the morning
I felt horrible.
Not sick horrible,
or emo horrible,
just... horrible.

Like
I want to to anything,
absolutely anything,
other than going to school.
It was like going to hell or something.
Then I was damn sian.
I guess I was slightly troubled by some stuff,
but... ah wells.

The day DID get better, luckily.
My mind didn't blank out
when i saw the lit paper.
I actually had points and i knew what to write.
It wasn't well done though,
so i won't be surprised if i barely pass.

and.. i just felt more at school,
and the mood for school came back.
And i'm looking forward for tomorrow.
double civics.
and one consists of board game
and the other consist of having an awesome teacher.
now, that's what i call a day to look forward to.

Every school should have a de-stressing period.
Like just an hour.
Students are not allowed to do any work.
They are allowed to sleep, play board games, talk,
watch videos, listen music, or just stare out of the window.
just... not study.

I mean, it'll be very awesome and re-energize the students.
right?
right?
=D

Now I'm home.
And the girls were complaining
that i smell of hawker centre.
maybe because I just had fried chicken cutlet.
So... it might have contributed.ahha.

Lesson #5 of Socializing:
Fried food makes you smell oily.
HAHA.

and it's amazing how the guys
didn't smell anything at all
when i went to sit with them.
I even asked them whether they smell anything.
I think, it's a fact,
that guys either have less sensitive noses,
or we're just more tolerant of bad smells.

We all know that guys toilet smell
much worse than the girls'. sooo.
it may just be a proven fact. ahha.

I'm going to try and do a little work later.
Not exactly in a very productive mood today.
But I still have to finish what's on the to-do list.

pe today was kinda.. tough.
but it was fun though.
cause there was less running.

here's to a better tomorrow(literally)
seeya!

Monoku of the day:
Sunlight filling up the light
blue sky across the
horizon

No comments: