Tuesday, May 11, 2010

K.I.A. (Killed In Action)


I live in the middle of a combat zone
And I'm too scared to pick up the phone
I went to the market to fill up my heart
Now I'm in a coma, state of the art

I hate you.

you.
and you ALL
and all of you.

Alcohol makes everything seem so much better.
and it makes me easier to type out this post too.

I'm suppose to be out of it.
why.
why.
why.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

i'm damn depressed.
as you should have realized.

and i was suppose to be chewerful today.

this blows.

AND I HATE YOU ALL. DID I MENTION THAT.

I DON'T THINK I DID.
SO I HATE YOU ALL.
ALOT
ALOT
ALOT.

I want more alcohol.
*gulps*

YES I HATE YOU ALL.
NO NOT YOU. YOU ALL.

i am going to beat all you
in a levels.
JUST WATCH ME.
YOU ALL SUCK
I WANT TO KILL ALL OF YOU.

YOU ALL SHOULD JUST GO AND DIE.
YOU ALL SUCK.

WATCH ME.
I'M GOING TO LAUGH.
DON'T WORRY,
IT'S COMING ALREADY.
I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES.

(I love my alcohol.)

IN FACT, I'M GOING TO DO IT NOW.
I HOPE YOU ALL DIE EARLY.
BYE.

No comments: