Monday, May 17, 2010

Seventeen


I get back home at a quarter to four
Whatcha doing with your keys inside my door
Seventeen and you've never been here beforeeee

'sup.

Today...today...
i got back my lit test!
and i passed! like 15/25 pass!
NOT BAD RIGHT.
RIGHT.
RIGHT.

HAHA.
i'm going to hit 18 the next time.
yes i will!

In fact, today marks a day of some personal achievements.
which make today an awesome day. =)

'cause today is also the day...
*drum rolls*
i did my first standard pull-up!
wooooooooooooooooooo!
like literally.
like not faking
chin above bar
no jumping
no struggling
HAHAHHAA.
kiayong and the rest saw it.
HAHAHAH.
(like my witnesses you know)
HAHAHA.

And judi keeps complaining i smell like hawker centre.
that's it.
i'm going to try this crazy thing.
called deodorant.
HAHAHA.
not just deodorant.
I'm going to SPAM.
HAHAHAH.
like spray until i can't spray anymore.
Let's see what happens then.
muahahhaa.
And unless "Adidas Ice Dive" smell like hawker centre.
i don't see how anyone can smell anything after that.
not even *ahem*
HAHAHAH. (you know what i mean)
AND I DO CHANGE MY UNIFORM DAILY OK.
STUPID RAWR.

hmm what else
oh nothing much.
today.
i guess.

Motivations of the day:

Quote of the day:
"Nobody dies a virgin, Life fucks us all." -Kurt Cobain

Picture of the day:
Season: Autumn

No comments: