Tuesday, May 18, 2010

La Di Da


I don't know anymore

What I need and what for

All I know, is there must be something more


yo peeps.

ANN SUCKS
that should be enough of a reply tag message.
so there.

i smelt like smelly t-shirts today apparently.
ohhhh no!
i'm getting the curse...
OF THE BO.
THIS IS BADD.
HAHAHA.

i didn't know BO smelt like smelly t-shirts and hawker centre -.-
ok la it's probably something went wrong with people's noses.
HAHAHAHA.

today is a boring day.
I felt extremely talkative though
like I just had so many questions on my mind,
you know, you know?
HAHAHA.

I want to sleep.
I shall watch 'Inkheart'
screw work.
(I'll just get back to them later. bleh)

Today's not a very fun day.

oh and something else,


ANN SUCKS

Motivations of the day:

Monoku of the day: Let the rain pitter-patter,
my heart shitter shatter

Quote of the day: "It's not my fault that I'm better off without you" -Anonymous

Picture of the day:
Season: Spring

No comments: