Monday, February 04, 2008

The Misinterpreted Interpretation

everyone's just mis-reading my previous post. gah.this sucks.

Ahhhhh. busy. busy. busy.

So much homework to hand up tomorrow la! and i didn't even realize it until i flipped through my file.

I hate been busy.gah.

But in another point of view, it really takes my mind off all the depressing stuff running helther-skelter through my head.

tomorrow got lit test some-more.

and i think my geog teacher's really gonna reprimand me for my hair tomorrow le.

though i did chop it off at the top, but i don't think she'll accept my sides. ahhhh.

stress, stress, stress.

But i guess it's better than having nothing to do and than having all the stupid paranoid thoughts.

i guess that's all. too busy to blog.

P.S. Any character in my previous' post's story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any real-life people or items is purely coincidental. So, that means, IT'S A FAKE STORY. all think so much, go do your homework la!

No comments: