Friday, February 08, 2008

The Extremely Frustratingly Boringly Bored Boredom

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

damn damn damn bored.
feeling damn high now, then got no outlet to release it.
omg omg omg.

ahh i'm gonna go crazy liao.
i need to talk, msn, sms, something!

I try to sleep also cannot sia, keep on tossing and turning.
agrh argh bah.

i feel like doing something instead of doing nothing online.
omg i cannot take this any longer.
must have been the stupid kopi i drank in the morning.

high high high high.
bored bored bored.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH.
dang it.

EDIT:

OK, I NOW ANNOUNCE MYSELF DESPERATE FOR COMPANY.
oommggggg.
my bro's going out with his friends later, my parents also. so I'll be left like alone at home.

LIKE I'M NOT BORED ENOUGH.
I REALLY WILL GO CRAZY SIA.

SOMEONE. AHHHHHH!

SECOND EDIT:

parents already out.
bro going out in a few minutes' time.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Managed to force meself to sleep, but still woke up in the end.
and now I'm so freakin' borrred. STILL!

I. NEED. COMPANY!

No comments: