Thursday, February 07, 2008

The most innocent boy you've ever seen

So, I've just came back from watching a movie with yuesheng and gang. Ah Long Pte Ltd. damn funny. wouldn't mind watching it a second time sia.

I'm not gonna post any emo stuff tonight, so relax.

Feeling a wee bit high now. dunno why also.
But have been the teh c i drank this afternoon.
ahh wells.

AND THERE'S NO ONE WILLING TO MSN WITH ME NOW.
gah. I need an outlet to release my hyper-ness.

Life's been pretty smooth-sailing for me recently.
actually recently meant just today.
I'm almost finished with destroying that emo part of me.
(Actually, i just used that 'you're a loser, so why bother?' logic.)
works miracles. too bad i didn't find it out earlier.
just a little more and i'm officially a bystander in my social circle for life.

hmm on to more happy stuff,
I NEED TO TALK, SMS, MSN, something! arghhhh.
feeling hype hype hyper.

playing those soothing songs on itunes is like not helping la.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
high, low, high, low, high, low,high!

i'mma out of stuff to blog liao.
but i shall continue typing.
hah.

on second thoughts. maybe not.
I'll just go release it in o2jam or gunbound or something.
borrrring.

EDIT:

OMGGG. I'm so so borrrred now.

ahhhhhhhhhh.

-You're a loser, so why bother competing? You know you're just gonna lose and hurt yourself in the end.-

No comments: