Thursday, January 17, 2008

When everything is in a mess

ahhhh.

Stupid dota. lost again.fed again. Don't feel like playing any more dota from today onwards le. Stupid hypnotic emotion-manipulating evil program.

Hmmm, finished up quite a few homework. left my gp.

Going out to east coast(I think) on saturday with OG. whee.though i can't cycle. Maybe I just go there and pick another OG loner to chat with me. =D
I wan my OG back. TT
OG was so fun la. Now got this screwed up timetable we can't even meet for like break or anything. sickening.

Hmm, The world suddenly feels messed up. I think it's cause of that dumb program.

You know, Miley Cyrus actually sound not bad in the "See You Again" hit single. Probably the first and the last time. Though I like the hannah montana show.=x

Waiting for more people to come online, I wanna conference with OG again. Laughter is bleak in the air tonight.

Still persuading my dad to get me a new printer or repair the spoilt one. ahh. Got lots of stuff to print.

OMG all the stuff I've been hearing for aj's PE is not good. not good at all. Really have to get myself a MC for monday and tuesday liaos.

Alright, I'm off to finish up my gp homework. tomorrow got gp tutorial. gah. sickening.

No comments: