Monday, January 14, 2008

The Excitied Boredom

hmmm. Lots of notes for me to summarize today.gah. Got no mood to do though. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow; since I'm gonna have lots of time tomorrow when I only have the 1st period.

Oh ya, I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. -.-
This girlfriend thing keeps getting stuck to me.gah.
I still remember pri 4 when i got accused for having a girlfriend just because i talked to her.
Then the news spread so fast that within a week I'm having teachers counseling me on why I can't have a BGR at primary school.
darn lame lor.
do I look very popular? -.-''

Anyway, on a lighter and brighter note; Totto-chan is a pretty good read. Ahh. ogf interview on Wednesday. scared scared. ><

Hmm. sian sian. I think i go dota a while then go work on my notes le. maybe post later tonight. seeya! =D

No comments: