Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Little Problem About Self-Disicpline

ahhh. no one will be online this late to read this, but as usual I'm gonna type it out anyway.

It's amazing how a simple game can swing your mood faster and worse than pms. gah. Been affected by dota so many times le still kenna it's side-effects. In other words, I screwed up 2 games today. Feeling damn lousy.

Maybe I really should have used the time to do the OG convo thingy again. it's like more fun and productive than dota la. -.-''

Then there's still the homework part. Play until I'm left with a whole darn pile of homework now. Ahhhhh. Screw it. I promised myself not to make the same mistake that almost caused me to retain in sec 3, and here i am gaming gah.

ok. Better go finish up first, and i don't have a blardy printer to print my worksheets. The world hates me.

-blah.-

No comments: