Sunday, January 13, 2008

Unfinished Business

yada yada yada. The world is going crazy.
Hmm, actually the world's not going crazy.
I'm just sian.

So, still didn't get to complete anything this weekend.
I hate my self-discipline.

ok, so I just received a TIME magganize sms asking me to pay up tomorrow. like WTH?
their advertising gimmick is damn jian. Luckily I didn't sign on the lucky draw paper, so i can deny everything if they go crazy and force people to subscribe to it. Really will have to read the fine prints next time. ><

Hmmm.What now? oh ya. The econs worksheet is pretty hard.

And I have 3/4 of a mind to gather og21 to sit together in the lectures and pangseh-ing our classes. We'll just have to see how it goes. Maybe jason so happy with his all-girls class that he won't want to participate.=p

oh ya. and my freaking bro's competeing for the study table with me even though he's not studying. gah. I really will have to make use of the library. Why did my mum have to rent the other room out?

I'm starting to run out of stuff to say le.

oh ya, watched i am legend yesterday. The ending was lame. But overall it was not bad.

ok, this thing is getting monotonous. I'll just have to see how my class is tomorrow.

seeya! =D

No comments: