Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Midnight Express

hmm.. since i'm gonna be posting again tomorrow. I don't think anybody will actually get to read this post. but ahh wells, I'll just take it as writing for the sake of writing.

Didn't accomplish a lot of homework today(as expected). Really have to drag myself to the library one of these days. Played a few rounds of damn laggy dota with minghan.

Now, I'm just wondering what to do next. Sleep? Study? Or just stay online?
gah. choices, choices, choices.

I'm starting to get worried about my new class on monday. All the what ifs migrating into my head. What if they're not fun? What if they're all dead muggers? What if they can't even socialize? Gah. I still want my OG back. TT

Speaking of which, I'm starting to wish i hadn't put that ogf form into the box. I'm starting to fear the interview now.

But all these lame thoughts are probably thoughts conjured by the 'heat-oppressed brain' .hah. quoted macbeth. =x

ok. I guess that's all. I'm still up for amk library trips tomorrow if anyone's interested. But if there's gonna be no one(most likely). I'll be staying at home and sleeping my fat ass off.

ok. Gonna sleep now. Morpheus awaits.

"Never underestimate an estimation,
or else you will get overestimated as a person."
-Yeo WenBin's 8th quote of nonsensicalism

No comments: