Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Skill Of A Lifetime

ahhhh. Whole body pain. Had a lot more scars than i thought. ><

Went out with OG yesterday to east coast. decided to go for a double bike since i don't know how to cycle. But they insisted on teaching me halfway. Had a pretty hard time since my steering sucked. Then when i kinda got the gist of it, i went on a single bike. While going up the hump on a uphill, I kinda lost control and went tumbling onto a bush. the bush BROKE. gah. must be a damn weak bush. anyway the bush was like so thorny cans. I kenna scratch here and there.

Then while coming back, i lost control again and smashed into a girl. =x

had a lot of near accidents on the way also.

so, i have 5 scratch scars on my palm. though i only had 3.
2 scratch scars on my arm, thought i had 1.
one patch of skin missing from my elbow.
one more missing on my knee.
2 long scars beneath my knee that i never knew existed.
1 few more here and there along my leg.

pain pain. ><

and i never kenna infected! ahhhhhh! means monday have to go PE le. sians.

Hmm, then went bowling. Also first time bowling. ><
had beginners' luck though. managed a strike.

awwww, right. guess that's all. really fun day.
Hope we can like go out next Saturday again or something.
My pdg is like so borrring cans.

hmmm, msn convo tonight. besides that, I think that's all.

seeeeeeeeeeya! =D

No comments: