Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bomb Of Terror

hmmmm. 44 more hours to O's release. wah, time flies so fast.

had PE today. horrible. like worse than cat high pe cans.
at least cat high one can pon and slack and stuff.
Hmm, on a brighter note, I'm not the slowest. seems to have a whole gang of people slower than me. =x so maybe i'm still ok.

Hmmm, my expected results for O's:

English -A2
Chinese -A1
E maths- A1
A maths- A2
Combined Humanites- A2
Pure Lit- A2
Physics -B4
Chemistry- C5

ok course I'll hope for a better result sheet than the one above.
But i guess this is how it'll be. In fact, I'm terrified I'll screw up lit.

But knowing my extreme paranoia, i won't screw up.

I WON'T SCREW UP.
STOP WHAT YOU ARE GONNA SAY.
I'M GONNA ACE THIS THING.
DON'T CURSE.

lol, going siao over paranoia le. ><

aiiya, it'll turn out better than i think de la.
always have, always will.

DON'T TELL ME OTHERWISE.
I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT.

=p really going siao le me.

lots of homework. already have 2 tests tomorrow le.
aj really lives up to it's name of being a mugger school.
the whole school is practically a huge study area.

Hmmm, I made it as a OGF. Hopefully, that'll be the heavenly beings assuring me that I'll be able to make it into ajc safely.

alright. guess that's all. gonna finish up my econs homework and study for geog test tomorrow.

seeeeeeeeeeya! =D

No comments: