Thursday, January 24, 2008

Explosion Of Paranoia

hmmmm. ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Kinda expected my results. ><

EXPECTED: (Real results in Brackets)

English -A2(A2)
Chinese -A1(A2)
E maths- A1(A1)
A maths- A2(A2)
Combined Humanites- A2(A2)
Pure Lit- A2(B3)
Physics -B4(B3)
Chemistry- C5(B3)


See, my expectation so zhun one. ><

eh my chem improve from F9 in prelim 3 to B3 in O's lehs. Not bad rights.
anyway I've got 12-3=9 points.
Aj's science cut-off is 8. darn darn darn.
So means i have to go arts le. Since it's 10.

But i'm planning to gamble to try and make it into science.
cause but i dunno whether the affiliation points still stands if i go for arts in the 2nd choice.
If it doesn't then i rather not take the risk.

ahhhhhhhhh.
Hmm heard jason got 9, irwin got 9, jenna got 10 and zihao got 8.
so guess we'll be seeing each other in aj.
gah. I dunno whether to be happy or sad.
Happy cause i get to stay in aj arts.
But sad cause i wanted to go aj science.
damn damn damn.

EDIT:

eh i just received my tarot reading for today. Normally i don't read them, but i decided to today.

Here it is:
The Three of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in celebration. I am not alone. I embrace the pleasure of the moment and share the beauty and joy of a common bond within my sisterhood. I am empowered by inclusion and my gift is spontaneous rapture.


okkkk. So I should be happy. WOOTS! =D


SECOND EDIT:

ahhh. don't know whether the tarot is right. but I'm starting to feel down le. Looking at everyone around me smashing single digits while i get my miserable 12. I'm regretting taking lit. If I had taken history none of this would have happened. Now I'm freakin' stuck in between. You, know, if life really is a carpet, the carpet is really damn slippery now. I'm getting paranoia about everything around me from how people are looking at me to how I'm troubled over feeling happy or sad.

this sucks. I hate lit. I'm never gonna depend on lit ever again. never.
now at least i understand why people say money comes before ambition.
and why so many of them are forgoing their ambition to go for higher-paying jobs.
It just hurts to follow what you like.
See what happened when I took lit?

I'm seriously freaking bored and pek chek now.
I just wanna hit something suddenly.
gah. this feeling sucks.

-To be stuck between happiness and sadness-

No comments: