Sunday, March 07, 2010

When all is said and done


When the summers over and the dark clouds hide the sun
Neither you nor i'm to blame when all is said and done

Booya!
Woke up today.

Did my second geog tutorial =)
And then tried to do probability but the last 3 questions were so darn difficult i just gave up.
ahha.
And then tried to study PnC.
end up just skimming through the guide book.
Didn't even practice questions. LOL.
I'm so not prepared for the exam on tuesday sia.

Maybe I'll do some more serious revision later on in the night.

Watched 'Legion'
must say it's a action-packed movie, albeit it makes utterly no sense conceptually. HAHAHA.
but it was hell creepy.

Old ladies baring fangs and climbing walls and taking bites out of people's neck.
Small boys holding knifes and speaking in voices of demons.
oh man.

I'm so not going to be able to sleep tonight.
save me!

Dream on my little one,
Wake up to the sound of guns.

Season: Spring

No comments: