Saturday, March 06, 2010

Before the Lobotomy



Dreaming
I was only dreaming
Of another place and time

Soo. yeapp.
Woke up at 1 plus today.
got scolded by mum for something she was unwilling to do herself.

then tried to do geog tutorial.
Not really in alot of mood to do anything now.
I just want to sit here and rot.

Did i do the right thing?
ok i did the right thing.
but i guess it was the wrong time.
and the wrong place.
I would probably go "not again wenbin..."
but I guess it had to be.
now i'll just have to wait.
for what consequences may come.

I need something to cheer myself up.
So yesterday.
Results.
Kind of make me more motivated to study harder.
When it comes to the crunch,

I know I want to be those in the LT,
I want to see my name on the screen.
And I'll do anything to get there.
anything.

Reality's a living hell,
Illusion's the dead heaven.

No comments: