Thursday, March 04, 2010

Viva La Gloria


You made your bed in salad days
Amongst the ruin
Ashes to ashes of our youth

hmmm. sorry for the lack of update.
went out with the cat highers till quite late yesterday.
so by the time i came home went to bed immediately ><

and went out with 3208 for dinner today.
hoping they will all get awesome results tomorrow!
Makes me feel kinda weird.
like how I could be the one.
waiting for my results tomorrow.
sighh.

don't really know what to say today.
I have alot of things on my mind.
and yet I can't put it down in words.

Is it considered horribly hypocritical if you complain about something,
and yet you know you do it yourself?
but you can't help it because you just... hate it?
I guess the change have to start from me.
ahhh wells.

I just want to concentrate on my studies.
everything else can just shoo.


Do you want what you know?

Or do you even know what you want?

Season: Winter

No comments: