Friday, March 12, 2010

I Have A Dream


If you see the wonder of a fairytale;
You can take the future even if you fail

So there.
last day of school.

Disclaimer: Just woke up. blur. tired.
And yes. there's no way I can sleep tonight already. HAHAHA.

so! my brother's back!
heard his camp was fun.
his ORIENTATION camp from YJC in OVERSEAS =(

ANYWAY!
not going genting already.
cause i need to study for geog test.
and there's so much yada yada to do.

That to take a de-stresser would be just... crazy.
Can't really study alone though.
ahha. I shall see how it goes.

Don't really know what to say.
Hmm.

I shall go and play guitar.
speaking of which.
I should really clean up my table +guitar soon.
it's like starting to collect dust. boo.

Music flowed softly through the hall,
It seemed to fill the whole ball.
with melodious tangy atmosphere.
People were merry,
with a chandelier dangling from the ceiling.
Clinking of glasses,
with mouths muttering, "Sir how do you do?"
"It sure has been nice meeting you."
A crash.
Screams.
Red.
More red.
It sure has been nice to meet you.
The music stopped.
Suddenly.

Season: Winter

No comments: