Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Avondale


If you’re gonna rip my heart out;
could you use a knife that’s dull and rust in color.

So. here.

I went 21 hours without food today.
Should have gone for a full 24 hours right. darn.

ok so I had dinner like 6pm.
and i didn't eat cause i didn't feel like eating after PE
and i had like close to 5 hours straight of lessons.

So only ate at like 3. or around there.

at first I didn't even know.
I was like.
Shit. I feel damn tired today.
(must be cause of PE)
What. the. hell? I've been stoning at the wall for the last 10 mins!?
(must be bored)
Shit sia. no mood to do work. I want to go home now. NOW. NOW. and stone in front of the computer because the weather is awesome today and rot in front of the computer.
(mood swing much?)
why is everyone so idiotic.
why is she shouting in my ear.
so loud! god. stop talking already. my ear hurts!
why does everyone's voice sound so darn loudd.
I want to sleep
I want to sleep.
go away everyone.
(ok there's something wrong.)

Then i thought about it.
then someone mentioned food.
then i was like... ohhhhhh. food!
no wonder!

and i still tried to last until 3
to eat like a thosai(which is not alot)
so ya.
just had dinner.
feel better now.

So if I seemed grumpy or stuff.
sorry! =x
just.... irritable today.
way better now though =)

watched marley and me just now. ahha.
was a good show.
but so sad!
i almost teared when the dog died and patrick was watching the old videos.
ALMOST.
ALMOST. HAHAHAA.

What else?
hmm.
nothing much I guess.
OHOH. GOT.

this offer goes out to peoples!
so I was suppose to go genting right?
but apparentally my dad backed out
and my bro sure don't want to go one.

So my mum is going with her friend.
Ask me whether I want to go.
Basically it's like on the friday saturday sunday of the march holidays.
But i really dont want to go alone. very sad. =(
So! my mum ask me to bring a friend along.
85 bucks a person.
Will be sharing room.

I really just want to go there and get cheap coffee at starbucks (it's ringit after-all) and sit down.
just talk, enjoy the cold and nice atmosphere.
With a foggy view.
with hot brewing coffee.
and a cake.
and just.
talk.
and read notes.
and study.
and talk.
i mean it's going to be like...
really nice?
sigh.
anyone up for it?
Because i won't be going if there's no one else going.
sooo. yeap.

Splinters of wood
powders, strewn over.
small room, made smaller.
curtains shred to pieces.
She screams.
He shrugs.
switches on the tv.
she screams again.
the tv went flying.
the sun's going down.

Season: Autumn

No comments: