Thursday, March 11, 2010

One Year, Six Months


I can tell that you don't know me anymore
It's easy to forget, sometimes we just forget

alrighty. back!

ok so today was SUPPOSE to be a damn hectic night for me.
(every thursday... right? LOL.)

Suppose to have 33/08 party at sinli's house.
and suppose to go out for bowling with shaun and zhaoqin.
soooo. guess which one I chose?
econs remedial in AJ.
HAHAHAHA.

aren't I hardworking.
=)
now i'm just super duper tired =(

had a civics lesson today.
Was kind of weird.
ah wells.

solving life's problems.

Speaking of which!

I totally explained my view in length to my mum through dinner.
Cause my mum was telling me
"You heard about Jack Neo? His wife fainted. You see? man will always cheat on their wives."
then I was like
"yes! yes yes! speaking of which! I tell you. I make up my mind already. i will never ever want to get married."
then i explained to her in length why.
HAHAHAH.
One of the reasons include :more money so I can buy them awesome stuff.
HAHAHAH.
there was alot alot more.
HAHA.

and just as I finished, the taiwan drama showed the guy cheating on his wife.
HAHAHA.
way to help me prove my point! woooo! =D

hmmm. yea.
then end up here. soooo. haha.
Nothing much to report today.
except... TOMORROW LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.
LAST DAY.
LAST DAY.
LASTY DAYYYYYYYYYYY.
HAHAHAHA.

The clouds rumbled,
as flashes streaked across the sky.
A lone boy,
looked out of the window.
The first droplets,
shot on his window.
The dark days,
the thunder,
the lightning,
the rain,
is coming.
he smiled.

Season: Autumn

No comments: