Sunday, January 11, 2009

taggied.

got tagged by feng to do a quiz.
so here goes:

1. Where is the person you want the most now ?

Uh.... at home typing on my bro's computer doing this quiz?

2. Where will you be 2 hours from now ?

Watching "The Terminal" on Channel 5 in my parents' room.

3. Last kiss ?

stupid question.

4. Does your ex miss you ?

another stupid question.

5. Does anyone love you ?

no. I'm emo. go away.

6. Can you make yourself sneeze ?

the creator of this quiz must have been damn bored.

7. Has your ex moved on ?

see? all the stupid questions.

8. What are you doing tomorrow ?

Meeting the principal. for 1.5 hours la. wth.

9. Are you easily confused ?

Don't even get me started on this.

10. Do you think you would make a good wife/husband ?

heh. wanna find out?

11. Where were you at 9am this morning ?

Sleeping. Somewhere in dreamland. And I saw a primary school friend there. hmmm.

12. Do you fall for people easily ?

yea. but I think this habit will wear off soon enough.

13. Everything happens for a reason ?

duh. wu feng bu qi lang, shuo shi bi you ying. HAHAHAHA.

14. What does your last text message read ?

"That's why i was hoping you'll tell me it's her. Hahas. But you don't know. So -pokes- Nevermind la. I'll know tmrw. =) eat more you!"

It really isn't what it seems to be.

15. What are you listening to right now ?

Boulevard Of Broken Dream--Green Day
(what's with the random songs lately. argh)

16. How was your week so far ?

hmmmm. busy busy busy. Open House, Publications and Giant Pens.

17. Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't ?

yea. Alot of stuff. But it's pretty stupid. so yea. keep it to myself.

18. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again ?

Maybe I'll answer this question in a year's time or something

19. Do you sleep with the TV on ?

nahh.

20. Are you too forgiving ?

Get angry over nothing? and then think about it, feels dumb and by that time I'm already in trouble.so don't really get a chance to forgive people also. always end up the other way round.

21. Have you ever wanted to be a firefighter ?

eeeee. no thanks. not appealing.

22. Do you still have pictures of you & your ex ?

stupid creator. bias.

23. Who do you miss?

Cat High. Radin Mas Pri people. and you. =x

24. What was the last thing you put in your mouth ?

jackfruit from the fridge.

25. If you could have any car what would it be ?

Not really into car. But I guess having a sports car would be nice.

26. What are you stressed about ?

EVERYTHING.

27. Do you have anything in your pockets right now ?

nahh. nope.

28. How many windows are open on your computer ?

one? firefox.

29. In the past week have you gotten sick ?

nahhh. I'm healthyy!

30. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut ?

HAHAHAHAH. you think!

31. Who was your last call from?

me mum.

32. What can't you wait for ?

the terminal to hurry up start so i won't emo online.

33. What do you do most of your time ?

online, tv.I'm like freaking anti-social cans.

34. How much clothes do you have in your closet ?

Not alot? I need to go shopping soon.

35. On a scale of 1-10 , how good is life ?

around 3 to 4 i guess.

36. Will you and your ex ever get back together ?

If one more of this question comes out I'll kill the creator.

37. Do you think you'll be a good mother/father ?

heh. wanna find out this one too?

38. Are you high-maintenance ?

Not really. I'm more of a miser person.

39. Do people hate you ?

yes.

40. Do you trust your best friend ?

yeapp. =)
friends who cannot be trusted are pretty much POINTLESS, isn't it?
I mean, you have a friend and you can't tell him/her anything -.-''

41. What's your pets name ?

Don't really have one.

42 . If you could change one thing about yourself , what would it be ?

Looks. Looks. Looks.

43. Where is your father ?

Somewhere in Singapore working hard so I can have a good life.
I feel so bad for retaining now that I think about it.

44. Does the person you love know you love him/her ?

I'm not a very decisive person.

45. If you could tell him one thing , what would it be ?

huh?

46. 5 people you have tagged ?
Shaun, hani, cheryl,madelyn,jenna
(Just random-ing people from the top of my head. So if you're not chosen, you can rip this quiz too.)

So... Needa go back school tomorrow.
so sickening.

Need.

No comments: