Friday, January 16, 2009

Weird Dreams. Triple Kill!

ok i had like 3 weird dreams. last night
like consecutively can!


super creepy.
ok the first one was.

someone got brutally murdered.
i think it was someone very very close to my family.

then we all got very sad.
then made plans to leave singapore and go america.
like get away from it all.

then when i went to school.
no one bothered.

like everyone just went about their own stuff.
only a few friends talked to me about it.

then we went but halfway something happened.
and we decided to return to singapore.

and when i went back to school.
no one bothered either.

then the second one was.

I was spider-man.
but apparentally i can't swing around and stuff.

and there was this Doom-like monster after me.
then I was damn afraid of getting killed.

but then the webs i shot out were super weak.

then something happened. i think the monster got to me.
then it was suppose to kill me.

but my partner(dunno who) blocked the shot.
and i only got a slash on the arm.

But blood was flowing everywhere.
and i just pretend-dead.

and it went away.

Then i woke up.
but was tired.

so went back to sleep.

and then i was out on a 4-5 outing.
we were like walking along singapore river.
it was at night.
across the bridge.

then they were complaining about the heat.
then some of them pass along their handphones and wallets.
took out their slippers
and all jumped into the ocean.

i was feeling pretty hot myself.
so i did the same.

yea then swam a bit.
played a bit
then woke up.

creepy eh.

No comments: