Saturday, January 17, 2009

I. don't. care. what. you. think.

ok the fall out boy concert has just been advertised again on 98.7fm!
I want to go watch! =DD
Who's willing to go with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And david cook keeps on playing on the radio.
I think it's just nonsense. All these american idol crap.
Becoming an overnight star just doesn't cut it out.

A real star slugs hard and works for his/her dream.
Not go through some auditions and make it international overnight.
Doesn't even serve as a good role model.

I think I'm getting heated under the collars too easily.
I need to calm down.

I must have been too bored. rawr.
But I had a fun time starting on my commonwealth essay though.

Already have many many good ideas.
=D
Just don't know which one to use. haha.

Am feeling bored at home again.
So sickening.
I need someone to talk to.

shuckssss.

And the night sky overhead shone with the might of a thousand stars.

No comments: