Wednesday, January 14, 2009

-Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that-

Booo.
Publications meeting today was.
Surprising, to say the least.

I didn't expect the teachers to freaking twist the cca to suit their needs.
Although with the right marketing methods, we're onto something here.

I mean, representatives of AJ?
hell that's big.

I guess this is really something to think about.
Really need to think if we're going to make it.

-Now if she moves like this, will you move it like that-

Still not feeling that good.
Going to school didn't make it any better.

See-ing everyone on to their own stuff,
busy with their work.

While I'm left behind.
sucks.

Guess I just gotta live with it.
Live and let live.

Who knows?
This year's batch might prove to be better =)

-Shake, shake, shake shake shake it-

No comments: