Thursday, April 17, 2008

When everything's just gonna be the same

-I've been locked inside the house, and all the while you hold the key-

EDIT: and my mom was questioning me about my 'girlfriend' all the time through dinnner la.

What cannot have girlfriend, whether i have, why cannot have, blah blah blah, class full of girls, sure will get girlfriend, must concentrate on studies, she sucks la.



Bah. Tired. as usual. gonna be bored. msn. homework. newspaper.
can't anything change around here?

I wanna quit school now.
just take time off.
and travel backpack around the world,
with the one meant for me.
Down the historical niles of Egypt,
Off the romantic banks of Paris,
Up the Majestic Taj Mahal,
On the Statue of Liberty.
sigh. dreams, fantasies, illusions.
who can ever tell them apart?

Homework. sucks. gonna start on them soon.
gah.

I've been needing reassurance ever since this morning.
I've been craving for a hug since I woke up.
My mom fell sick so I can't hug her.
And I miss Andrew cause I know he's the only one I can hug without giving the wrong idea.
gah. I wanna go back to cat high times!

Down with the past, off with the present, let's look at the future.

Tomorrow is TGIF!
But the weekend is gonna be boring.
New song gonna be uploaded. HAH.

Mood: Peaceful-Lack of security
Weather: Clear Evening

-And I’m begging you, I’m begging you, I’m begging you to be my escape-

No comments: