Monday, April 14, 2008

That Questionable Fact

-Not into fashion but I love the clothes she wears-

And. today ended off sucky.
Lots of work at school.
Lots of work at home.
gah. I can't even believe to start ranting.
so i shan't.

ahhhh. and i can't completely rub away the drawings on my hand! ><
esp the one that vanessa drew. at least the sinli one she use washable markers.
so there's this faint markings of the flower still there. gah.

and guess what! the tenants just left!
hahahahaha.they just took all their stuff and left a few hours ago.
too bad my sickening mom still wants to rent it out.
if not i can have my own room. gah.

haha not that i mind if some super cute teenage girl takes up my mom's offer though.
you know, those super rich girls who li jia chu zhou kind.
ok. now this is just getting stupid. pretend you didn't see this paragraph.

anywayyy. i just finished lit. and it's just a page and a half long. can prepare to get scolding le. and i just purposely lost to my bro in scrabble so he can leave me alone.
and my dad expects me to wake up super early tomorrow to help him file his tax. gah.

and tomorrow still got pe first period. and super long day ahead. and what's not.
i don't want!hmph.

and ego yy wants me to say she rocks. haha yy rocks! =p

and as the blue sky darkens into lightening and thunder,
the crow flies in and caws out to the desolate land.
The land full of leaf-less trees and barren rocks,
the water full of murk and oil-spills.
And in the middle lies a core of sky blue,
a swirling ball of blue light, piercing everywhere.
Protecting itself against the darkness,
that tries to engulf it.
For it is the only thing remaining,
that can ever sustain,
the person outside.

Mood: Tired-Stressed
Weather: Dull Evening

Random View:
Cupid sucks. get the hell out.

-Everyone ask me, who the hell is she, that girl with 5 colours in her hair-

No comments: