Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Factual Narrative

-What's the problem I don't know well maybe I think I'm in love-

And. So. today was dumb. and boring. and dumb.
Well, on the bright side, at least there was no immediate homework that needs to be done.

Besides the Publications free writing about AJC that I have to hand in to the teacher tomorrow.
But seriously, I had hell lot of fun doing that writing.
Besides the fact that it has been a really long time since I wrote something.
And also the extent I over-rated AJC was also super amusing after I read it.
Just started on the story and when I'm finished with my intro, it was already 3 pages long. Gah. I want to write more!
Anyway if you all want to read can get from me. Cause it's like 3 pages long and more so it's kinda hard to put up here.

hmm. and i'm using the tenants' room now! hahaha. It's like super empty and bright and super shuang! been a long time since I have such a nice empty room to myself. Took me 5 minutes to set up my chargers and computers and here I am. hah, went to set up my stuff at the corner. and hide there, super comfortable. =D

And my mum's still looking for tenants. Suppose to have this china woman but i think she backed out. lucky. ><
Ahhhhh. please give me good tenants, please give me good tenants.

gah. guess that's all. maybe blog again later. haha. =D

Mood: Literacal- Excited
Weather: Hot- Late morning

-How much longer will it take to cure this-

No comments: