Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Darkness Deeps

-I don't want another pretty face, i don't want just anyone to hold-

BORING. at this rate i'm going crazy. I need a change!
I need something. something to put a little icing on my life.
gah. sucks.

at least publications was interesting.
hah.

then came home, slept, and just woke up.
gonna do my maths later.
dunno la. see how first, no mood to do maths also.

tomorrow is gonna be equally boring.
BORING.gah.

Anyway, gonna pass on a little something that i thought up myself.
felt it was pretty cool, see whether it works for you all.

Lock yourself in an empty room.
No music, no sound, no nothing.
close your eyes.
imagine you are in your brain.
now think of nothing but nothingness.
everything around you is black.
black all the way to the horizon.
Now dive deep down.
go all the way down down down.
down the black and nothing-ness.
until you see an object.
it might have stains on it.
but that object's colour and shape is what represents you.
your true inner self, the one you're born with.
the stains are the colours you have acquired as you grew and
learnt from experience.


Mine's a swirling sky blue slight ellipse,
with stains of green and black on it.

yea. guess that's all.



-I want you and your beautiful soul-

No comments: