Friday, April 18, 2008

That Destructed Boy

-I knew it all along, you're so predictable-

today sucked. big time.
It must have been the coffee.
Maybe macdonald put some depressent drug in it.
I swore i was feeling fine till I had that coffee.
I've not felt so horrible ever since that time.

And now I feel utterly lousy.
and the worst thing is I don't even know why.
It might be the fact that everything bad just tore through my illusion.
And displayed itself to me, in full scale.
Even though i've been trying to block it out.

Or that I've been suspecting something like this might happen.
Even though I've tried my best not to let it.
It happened once, and now it's happened again.
It's just gonna deteriorate, the thing is just gonna get worse.
Just like how it did on the first one.
I left it, and committed myself to the second.
But yet it's happening all over again.

If life's trying to teach me anything out of this,
It better, and fast.
Or else I'm running away from it.

I want to cry.
But no tears come.
My heart feels like it's been torn into a million pieces.
But no blood leaks.

And I'm seriously in need of a hug of reassurance now.
To tell me everything's alright
If everything can really be alright.

Mood: Horrible-Lousy
Weather: Hot-Dejected Afternoon
Music: Predictable-Good Charlotte

-I knew something would go wrong, so you don't have to call, or say anything at all-

and none of the songs could cheer up that destructed boy

No comments: