Monday, March 10, 2008

When you fight till you don't know what you're fighting for anymore

This is most probably my headache speaking. But still. I got sick of the edits and decide to just start a new post instead. I dunno, just suddenly feel very depressed again. I think i'm suffering from extreme mood swing or something. this sucks.

Yea. The competition's not only heating up, it's getting too strong. The green-eyed monster is going crazy over all the attention he's getting from me. I'm fighting till I don't know what I'm fighting for any longer. I'm just charging aimlessly while seeing my opponents making quick and good progress. I've lost the competition before, but that's because i was way too late in realizing that the competition has started. Now, It's just me and the green-eyed monster versus the rest. And this time, I'm not giving up without a fight. I'm not just gonna give up like what I did last time. I still have the upper-hand. I still have R.O.T.O.R.

===========================================================================================
(Continuation from part 1)
And with this, the mothership lurched forward with a speed not known before as the captain hurriedly snatched this seat handle to prevent himself from falling again.

"Sir! more incoming missiles! Mothership's heading straight for the asteroid field!"
"What the... R.O.T.O.R, are you freaking out of your mind?!"
"Captain. Do not worry. We will be in and out of the asteroid field in 3 hours. And there will not be any more missiles left."

With that, the mothership swung to the left and headed straight for the largest
asteriod in the field.

"We're going to crash in 8 seconds sir!"
"Captain! We're not going to make it!"
"Barry! Change the course now!"
"I...I can't! R.O.T.O.R locked us out of the system!"
"R.O.T.O.R, what the hell are you think you're doing?!"
"Captain. Don't worry. We'll make it.I had to shut you all out to stop you all from interfering with my plan of course."
"Brace for impact!"

At the last moment, R.O.T.O.R swung to the extreme right and dodged the asteroid. The captain could practically see the dust on the asteroid as they swung past it.
"Boom!" An explosion was heard as the captain switched his screen to the back view. Two G8 slammed into the asteroid and exploded, sending the asteroid into pieces.

"4 stray asteroids in the planned course sir!"
"I want R.O.T.O.R out of the system. NOW!"
"Captain. I will handle everything. Do not worry."
The eeriely calm mechanical voice boomed over the system once again.

"I can't get her out! She locked out even the backup access!"

The mothership lurched to the left, right as they closely missed each stray asteroid and 2 more G8s smashed into these asteroids, sending them into oblivion.

===================================================================================

My head sucks. It's pain.
Today has got to be the worst day ever.
I'm depressed, and everything is turning out wrong.
I'm going to sleep.
Everything sucks.

No comments: