Wednesday, March 12, 2008

That Sociable Loner

I would say that yesterday and today were productive.
finished off at least 50% of the workload.

Hmm...managed to do a little of my econs notes too, after leaving it rotting for like.. super long!

and i got meself back into the good habit of reading!
haha after stopping after the december, thought it would do me a little good to get back in books.
Wanted to pick up a James Patterson thriller, but only found his love novel.
I didn't even know he writes love novels.
but gawd, it was brilliant.

I was like this close to tears la.
and the male lead in the story is like super insensitive cans!
which idiot will send his wife's love diary to his mistress?!
But still, it was super touching.

Gonna continue with it after i'm done with this post.
I feel in the mood for a poem.
But maybe i'll do it later.
haha.

"When being a private ally,
isn't so different from being a public enemy after-all."
-Yeo WenBin

No comments: