Thursday, March 13, 2008

If I didn't exist

Hmm.. going out soon.

======================================================================
If I didn't exist, would the world be a better place?

My parents will be able to live their lives easier with all that money used in nurturing me.

And thus, they will stop fighting over their financial status.

My brother would have it easier in life with more attention given to him.

My teachers would have it easier without having to chase me for homework.

Catholic High would have to suffer less with all the pain i caused.

Those people who bullied me will score much better for their O's as they will spend their time and energy in studying.

Choir will have had better results without me screwing up their music with my awful singing.

Choir wouldn't have to bother with my AWOLs and problematic attitude.

My friends would be better off without me bugging them every second of the day.

They would have more freedom of speech without me gossiping about every thing they said.

They would have felt happier together without me always feeling sad and bringing them down.

They would not have had to put up with me embarrassing them in public.

They would be way happier without me making all the wrong choices.

Without me, there would have had less tears.
Without me, there would have been more joy in the world.
Without me, the world would be a much better place.

If my parents didn't know me,
They would have been much happier.

If choir didn't have me,
their singing standard would have been way better.

If my brother didn't know me,
He would be much more joyful with the extra attention.

If my friends in catholic high didn't know my name,
they would have a much happier 4 years in school.

If og21 didn't see me for orientation and after that,
They would have more fun during and after orientation.

If og21 of o2 didn't have me as their ogf,
they wouldn't have to suffer me bringing them down.

If pdg32/08 didn't have me in their attendance list,
They would have had a much more bonded class spirit.

If pdg33/08 didn't have me,
they would have had a better class leader.

If I didn't exist.
===============================================================================

No comments: