Sunday, March 02, 2008

This Love For Hatred

hmmm. bored, bored and bored.

been feeling this lousy the whole day. and used up the millions of hours of free time i have to spice up my links by up-dating and adding new ones.

so... horoscope says tomorrow i will be feeling super-duper cranky, and that my siblings better watch out for my super pms. hahaha my bro's problem, not mine.

being losing total touch with my literacy side ever since 08 started. ahh, can't have inspiration to write anything at all.and just last year i was spinning off stories and poems off the hook by the tens.

hmm, guess that's how it is. we're not meant to be at our best all the time anyway.

listening to maroon 5's harder to breathe.

*Is there anyone out there, cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe~*

yea. guess it's getting harder and harder to breathe.

-Life is a bed of roses, for there's always thorns under those beautiful petals-
Yeo WenBin's 8th quote of inspiration

No comments: