Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Submittion Of Details for Subject Specimen 053-348A

Hmmm,been feeling in forms here and there. Later here got personal profile form, there got personal profile folder. sickening la.Like You put in so much of your personal information, answer so many personal questions with answers that are unique to yourself. Just to realise that there are a thousand plus of these personal answers. And to the school, you're just one of these thousands. Where your most inner-most thoughts are just being stuffed into a drawer, together with everybody's else. Kinda makes you think how insignificant you are.

Ok... so, guess my class is quite ok, besides the major gender imbalance. Kenna sabo-ed to be class leader, looks like things are gonna get busy for me. Hmm, but compared to the 2nd month, things are definetly looking much better for me and for my future. Things are much calmer at home(though still chaotic), my social life's taking a turn for the better.

But seriously, i seem to lose every single gene of my literacy talent la. Tried coming up with a nice little quote but took so super-duper long cans. sickeningggg.

Just saw the freaking advertisement for step up 2, looks omg super cool la! I want to watch! ahhhh! haha i wanna watch leap years also(just because it's been a really long time since i cried. So thought it might be nice for me to let it out a little.)
So much nice movies, so little time. gah.

Hmmm, super sians at home. nothing to do.

-The insignificant life of Subject Specimen 053-348A-

No comments: