Saturday, March 08, 2008

Confessions Of An Audio-Addict

You know, I've always wondered why I always spend so much money on earphones.
haha. just realised I'm one of those audio-addicted people.

I can't resist brilliant high quality sound.
I can't resist sleek looking headphones.

So.. I went hungry for near to 3months last year so i could get an seinheizzer earphone costing me 120 plus. Near perfect sound quality. Loved every bit of it.

My nokia earphones' cover just freaking dropped off. And now i'm stuck thinking whether i should just use my adapter and get a normal earphone or get a 2.5mm earphones. But most likely it'll be the former. So maybe i'll be popping off to get a 30-40 plus price range earphones. Anyway at the rate i'm going, I'll be able to afford a whole freaking desktop by the time mid-years are over.

Still surviving on a meal a day. And know what? I'm not feeling hungry anymore. So I guess my stomach's slowly adjusting.hah. But i guess I'll have to revert back to my normal meals sometime or another. And I'll just have to see how long this thing can last.

My parent's already threatening to send me off to a psychologist for my meal disorder. So I'm just eating dinner every night to please them. And a little bit of lunch here and there. So i'm reverting back pretty soon. Just that little more.

That little bit more.

Going out soon. Like, a few minutes' time. hah.

"There is never paper without trees,
Or results without hard work."
-Yeo WenBin

No comments: