Friday, March 07, 2008

The Noisy Silence

My bro went off to camp. My mom went to watch some performance. So I'm stuck at home. ALONE. again. sickening!

I was randomly downloading songs when came across plain white tee's "Our Time Now". Fell in love with it immediately. Super addictive la!chao nice cans.

This is the times we will remember,
Finally it's our time now, it's our time now~

hmm anywayy, planning pdg outing on monday (movie and shopping at orchard), thursday(ice skating) and saturday(pool and bowling), tuesday and wednesday will be pdg mugging session at the amk library. still have to ask around for opinions first. suspecting a lot of no replies.

hmmm... I'll just have to see how everything goes.

"When the only difference between fate and faith,
Are the letters I and HE."
(I represents faith and HE represents fate.)
-Yeo WenBin

No comments: