Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Remedy


I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend
The rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends
When it all amounts to nothing in the end.

alrighty!

Back for another update.
Woke up today.
Watched Futurama's "Bender's Big score"
Very funny!
some good quotes from the movie:
Al Gore: "Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly laser blasts instead of deadly slide shows!"
Bender: "I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do."
HAHAA.

Then stoned around.
Did like part one of tutorial 3 for geog.

then went out to play about an hour of basketball with my brother.
the basketball court is like.... far!
Then came back and finished up.

Watched Hairspray.
Then my dad came home.
Gave him the reign of the tv.
and here I am!

Am thinking whether I should go on with my 'weekday computer rehab' thingy.
Because it seemed pretty successful.
ah wells. We shall see how it goes tomorrow.
Because I have got quite some stuff to finish up.
Like my ARTICLE on AJ Idol.
Which i need more information about.

Am suddenly having a sudden bout of sadness.
bleh.
must be the stupid song.

ok guess that's all for today.

And the bright orange flash,
flashed through the fields.
He took aim.
One minute here,
one minute gone.
He had to anticipate the shot.
That all-deciding click of the gun.
Crack!
And here comes a new fox's skin!

No comments: