Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Friends Don't Let Friends Dial Drunk


Those are all very beautiful words
But actions speak louder
In case you haven't heard, I'm all alone
While you're out on the town drinkin' with your friends

Hmmm back.
Had a wonderful time at corp. comms today.
Learnt interviewing techniques.
and even had an interview exercise.
so. awesome. ahha.

my brother is now the chairman of the yjc library council! *claps claps*
see? we're meant to be leaders. HAHA.

speaking of leading,
i keep giving out the wrong... signal.
argh. this is so irritating.
I think someone's either feeling
jealous, or betrayed.
I sure hope it's the first one,
because the latter will just end up killing me.
ah wells.
that's what happens when you keep playing the game.

Why can't people understand!
It's not like you haven't done it too.
so, yea.

nahh i'm not mad. ahha.
just... confused.
ah wells.

AND NO THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE.
GO.AND.DIE.
(seriously!)

EDIT: did i mention? I'm feeling extremely depressed suddenly. I think I'm just out of it. So just ignore whatever.

ok. so, back to topic.

I think I'm going to start on my probability purple book at like 9pm.
try to finish up =)

hope I can.
and I need to finish my book and return it soon.
or else it's going to run into overdue.

tomorrow's moviefest!
let's hope everything turns out... ok.
yeap.



and the glass shattered on the floor.
Blood spilled,
but it wasn't painful.
No, it wasn't.
the heart.
that was what hurt.
no sound was louder,
than her heart,
breaking into a million pieces.

Season: Autumn

No comments: