Saturday, April 10, 2010

Here it goes again


Just when you think that you're in control
just when you think that you've got a hold,
just when you get on a roll,
here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again.

back!
one week. hmmm.
I've been feeling.lethargic.
badly lethargic.

At least during this week I managed to get quite some work done.
and managed to do some reading. (like 2 novels; going on 3)
So I would have said it is a week well spent.
BUT.
civics elective!
I so so want to go for 'innovation in life' where they have interview techniques and whatsnot.
But looks like coming on this morning was way too late. so stupid.
the only other choice I have now is 'innovation!'
why is it interesting?
because it's the only course that:
1)requires group of 5 people
2)Has utterly no mention on details whatsoever
3)Mystery!

So it has got to be exciting right?
not knowing what you're signing up for. ahha!
and with a name like 'innovation!' (note the Exclamation mark)
it has got to be upbeat, exciting!
now I'm left with finding 5 people to join with me.
Shall go and drag people... later.
Still have to do my AJ Idol article today.

Managed to borrow (Proof!)No it's not the fat people version.
It's the dream cast one.
the damn awesome one. AHHA.
shall go and watch it later!
(Like after this post later)

So much stuff to do today. today today.
And I'm so happy I get back my computer!
It's almost like going back to civilization after a week in the wild.
(just shows how reliant I am on technology. =[ )

ok guess that's all.

And sunshine burst in an array of light
of green, yellow and red.
In front of me.
And I can't seem to think.
But to stop;
and to stare.
I think:
the world is ending.

No comments: