Friday, March 19, 2010

Rollover DJ




Hey, who cares what you play
Say whatever you say, cause I don't mind

watched "firewall", "hairspray" and "cloverfield" today.
movie after movie. wow.

I thought hairspray was nice.
Firewall was abit stupid.
Cloverfield was damn exciting, but the ending just plain... sucked.
it didn't even have a proper ending for christ's sake.

and tomorrow's outing is cancelled.
FREAKING CANCELLED =(
NOW I HAVE NO PLANS. HOW CAN THIS BE. NOOOOOOO.
sigh.

it's 11.23 now.
I feel.. weird.
and i did something wrong today again.
Well.. i guess that's what life is about, ain't it.
Knowing what you did wrong at the end of the day,
and knowing not to do it again.

It sure is... weird.
Cloverfield just promised me a night of awake-ness. LOL.
and the stupid camcorder effect is making me dizzy.

been having alot of chocolate lately.
and no exercise.
I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT EXERCISING.
EVEN THOUGH I PROMISED MYSELF TO DO SO LIKE... TODAY.
DAMMIT.

sigh.

ok dunno what else to do.
or say.

guess that's all... folks.


and the stars glimmered.
coming out from the black velvet sky
and streaking across the horizon.
and the moon smiled.
and the world stopped.
right at that very moment.

Season: Winter

No comments: