Thursday, March 18, 2010

Look What You've Done


Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Alright.
I'm feeling very... tired.
like the weight on my shoulder is finally gone.
But I've made...
the wrong choice.

Watched "the imaginarium of doctor parnassus"
It was quite boring at the beginning.
and the whole movie was just... random.
didn't get it.
my brother stopped at like the beginning
but i watched it all the way.
and i'm starting to appreciate what the movie's saying.
Transporting people to a world.
For them to make a choice:

To die, and live again.
Or to live, and then die.
Whole concept of sin vs purity.

and it applies to me.
in a way.
i think.

I made the wrong choice.
that's for sure.

damn it.

ok enough about the bad stuff.
my brother's staying overnight at a friend's house.
and my parents' are out of the house.
i HATE being alone.

i need something to cheer me up.
I need company.

sigh.

today's not exactly a very good day... is it.

on the other hand.
nothing's permanent.
and there's time to undo what mistake I've made.
no more.
it's time to make the right choice.
and turn it all around.

"Nothing is permanent, not even death." -the imaginarium of doctor parnassus

Anyway, I've decided upon a new course in.... life.
I'm Aromantic.
Aromantic: lack of romantic attraction towards anyone of either sex.
yes it's a sub-group under asexual.
So that makes me asexual too.
And unlike the other choices and regrets I may have.
I know this is going to be, in the words of Doctor Parnassus, "the best mistake I ever made"

And that's for telling the truth.
let the consequences come.

today probably isn't going to be such a good day.
But who says I can't make it a good night?

The moon shone on the earth
as the wind blew across the strewn ruins.
Fell in one day.
the smoke still visible.
like a fog.
the moon sighed.

Season: Winter

No comments: