Tuesday, March 16, 2010

21 Guns


When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins

Study.
study.
study.

strangely.
I feel happy when i study.
I don't feel stressed.
It might be cause studying gives me something to escape to.
The world of binomial distribution and international trade lets me forget the pain of the real world.
kind of ironic in a sense.
ok never mind. HAHA.
or maybe cause I feel a sense of accomplishment when I do homework. ahha.

got movies to watch!
"50 first dates" and "firewall"
don't think I'll have time to watch though. soooo. ahha.
Shall see how.

What else...
ohoh! plan to finish up all holiday homework by tomorrow.
shall see whether it's possible =)
then I have the rest of the holidays to revise.

what else?
hmmmm.
ohoh!
had dinner at Olio Cafe today.
it's a place at marina square.
They had surprisingly good food and service.
Like we ordered baked rice.
then later they would come and "What would you like for your free flow of drinks"?
Then we were like.. "there is free flow of drinks?" HAHAHA.
then a minute later
"here's some bread"
HAHA. so cool!

and clinton called!
apparently NS is super slack ok.
I want to go already. HAHA.

ok i shall end this off with a life lesson that everyone can learn from:
Girls suck.(It's true.)
HAHAHA.

And the gracious leaves swayed in the night breeze,
as the gateway stood still, silent, strong against the night.
As though resisting all evils that may come and attempt to enter,
It shows no fear.
no mercy.
as a piece of stone fell from the crack.
no fear.
no mercy.
she knew.
she felt.
and walked through.

Season: Spring

No comments: