Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Roll Over Beethoven


My hearts beatin' rhythm
and my soul keeps singing the blues

alrighttttttttttttttttttttt! =DD

lalala.
Nice to have your weekend planned out nicely.
And I even managed to fit in some break time for myself.
Something I thought wouldn't have been possible.

I'm extremely extremely extremely pleased with what I've been doing for this holiday.
This must be my most productive holiday ever.
muahaha.

and friday's movie marathon.
Borrowed like 4 movies.
HAHA.
"Firewall", "50 first dates", "Cloverfield" and "Hairspray"
sadly. it's a solo movie marathon =(
like i'm going to watch it myself.
even my brother doesn't want to join me. LOL.
he rather study. booo.
never mind.
shall go over to NTUC.

popcorn+ coke +chips +coke = get very fat.
HAHAHAA.
I'm going to exercise ok!
soon. soooon. HAHAA.
darn. I'm getting fat.
I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE THE BOY IN UP.
NO. I DON'T WANT.
EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE.

what else.
hmmmm.
geog tomorrow.
what else else.
nothing i guess.
and... Happy St. Patrick's Day!
may the leprechaun not visit you!
and we couldn't enjoy the awesome offers at all the irish pubs.
cause they were all full by the time we reached there.=(

okk. yeap.
shall end off with a quote:
"Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting." -A Thousand Splendid Suns
indeed.
indeed.

Show me what you've got.
Come on, come one.
Feint Left,
Shoot Right.
I'm here.
In front of you.
What are you gonna do about that!
The prize is in your hand.
And you know I'm gonna take it.
So what are you gonna do about it.
Feint Right,
Shoot Left?
We know everyone's watching.
But you ain't got a chance.
C'mon,
it's your move.
Shoot.
Feint.
Now!

No comments: