Saturday, February 20, 2010

Harder to breathe


Is there anyone out there;
cause it's getting harder and harder to breath
e

ok so. I went for the "All In! Young writer's seminar" today.
I thought the first part was quite interesting.
But after lunch then it was all downhill from there.

So yea. needed to wake up at like 7 plus.
and i'm only home like. now?

sigh.
Just had another paranoia attack.
Yea it's attack because it's kind of like a heart attack.
Like you know you have that condition,
but you don't know when it will act up
and utterly kill your emotions.
for the rest of the day.

"Everything goes better with a partner today. Make sure that you're buddied up, no matter how you're doing -- even taking out the trash works out better if two of you are doing it together. "
-horoscope for libra

Yea. thanks for that advice. No one even wanted to come near me. stupid horoscopes.
So much for thinking today was going to be a nice day.

Remember how one was my speculation was that someone in class hates me alot?
ok change that.
now it's two somebodies.

sigh.
Not that i'll blame them too.

I wasn't like this.
not this... mess.
ahh wells.

And i still keep having these... dreams.
of running, running away.
i couldn't remember what was last night's one. though.
and good riddance too.

Ahhh. so what.
just hate me, i don't care anymore.

I suck.

No comments: