Monday, February 15, 2010

The Show


I'm just a little caught in the moment,
I'm so scared, but I don't show it.

booya!

early post today.
cause i came back... early!

so the stupid day is over, good riddance. bleh. ahha.

ok so apparently one of my ang pows had like 200 bucks.
<3 my relatives. HAHA.
hmmm ok this is not going to be a very long post.
because i don't know what to post about, actually.

ohoh! i just downloaded a new batch of games for my phone.
AND OMG. two of them are damn fun. got me hooked for the whole day.
actually made visitation kind of fun. =D

And tomorrow's going to be a fun day!
cause i'mma going to be able to catch up on some homework at last.

So i'm.. at home now.
AND DAMN BORED.
i got nothing to do =(
so just stoning at the com.

and everyone's out bai-nianing.
no fair!
someone talk to me?
ph-easeeeeeeeeeeeee?
hahaa. don't even think anyone will see this.
ahh weeeeelllls.

Season: Autumn

No comments: